Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Because I was just finding a reason to blog (other than uploading pics), here's some things about me that you guys might not know. Or maybe you've already known haha (was tagged by zw to do it). Whatever the soon-to-become birthday girl says!“According to your age, list down the number of things that most people don’t know about you. And then tag 5 people.”
1. I am damn super emotional and sensitive.2. Somehow, I'm glad I fell very ill because if not, I wouldn't have felt so loved by so many people.3. I don't mind being a housewife in the future. 4. I do shout at people when I'm in a foul mood.5. I want to own a BMW and a Mercedes C-Class in the future.6. I fart, dig my nose and do all things disgusting in front of Reuben.7. I tend to be insecure at times and really dependent on others.8. I can be a very mean and sarcastic person if I want to.Because 8 is a very auspicious number, I shall stop there. Really can't think of anything else. Oh no, that means I'm really an open-book- what you see is what you get.And I shall tag...1. Minshan2. Chelle3. Ade Ho4. Jamie5. Yihan
♥ 7:27 PM